Friday, December 24, 2010

Hospital Visit

This dream had many different parts, but I only remember a few. In one section, I was pregnant, but not showing too much. For some reason, however, I was in the hospital and going into labor. As I was getting set up in a room, I realized that I should NOT be in the hospital at this time. I was only about 4 months along, and I didn't even know what a contraction felt like. I knew that only at a certain frequency of contractions does a pregnant woman go to the hospital to deliver. I don't remember my husband, Austin being there or it even being his child? Anyway... let's skip ahead to an epic battle. The forces of evil were climbing a mountain, and my side (of course the good side) was trying to fend them off. The leader of the evil ones was a tiny woman, dressed in all black. I was standing next to the commander of the forces of good. She ran up the mountain towards us. We were about to kill her, when she took off a ring she was wearing and said something to the effect that she used to be one of us. She showed me the ring, and it was an exact replica of my wedding ring, except with a darker metal instead of white gold. I was shocked, took her hand, and killed my commander. Then I woke up. I guess I picked evil over good last night. Dang it.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until you are really pregnant and have all sorts of strange dreams! I've had some really crazy awesome ones that I should tell you about. You would enjoy them. Especially my latest about an evil man named Walter the Dictator who was trying to take over my world and kill me!

    ReplyDelete